Thank you! Interventional Complications 2022 was a great success!
Continue your learning with access to the meeting slides on TCTMD.
The most comprehensive course designed for interventionalists on strategies for managing complications.
Interventional Complications 2022 examines not only procedural and medical management, but also the emotional and psychological issues around complication management. Covering a diverse range of complications, the program focuses on thematic and algorithmic structures for managing complications and dealing with the aftermath, putting systems in place to best manage these pre/intra/post procedure.
- Practicing interventional cardiologists.
- Clinical cardiologists.
- Fellows in interventional cardiovascular medicine.
- Catheterization lab nurses and technologists involved in patient management
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Execute treatment strategies for common and rarer interventional complications.
- Understand issues relating to clinical indications for complex procedures, including patient-centered care and risk mitigation.
- Embrace the importance of building support networks to manage challenging technical and clinical aspects of patient care.
This meeting does not offer CME.